Tuesday, August 08, 2006

No longer sleepless in Seattle....

For the last hour or so, I've been cooling down after an amazing 16 (or 18, not sure how it measured out) mile bike ride outside of town. I left a little after 6:00, started it on the hilly gravel, and I felt great the whole way. The only time I was uncomfortable and ready to quit was when I had to stop and turn around after my hat flew off. Stupid semis anyway.

The first song on my shuffling playlist was "Come and Listen" -- David Crowder Band. It was a great song to listen to while watching the most incredible part of the sunrise. The rest of the way was accompanied by a lot of sweet Christian rock: Anberlin, Sanctus Real, Run Kid Run, Seventh Day Slumber....the wonders music can do!

On that note, I should probably go shower and get ready to head off to NWC for a college visit. I don't really need to visit there after all the times I've been there already, but I'm doing it for 2 reasons:
1) To see if it'll help me decide if NWC is the right school for me
2) How can I pass up a free t-shirt?

1 comments:

justabby said...

you can never pass up a free tshirt