Friday, August 25, 2006

If I had any idea what to title this....I'd be a happy guy....

I quit football yesterday morning. My mom wasn't too thrilled with my decision because she (understandably) would rather see me finish something I started, but football just hasn't been as enjoyable as it used to be. Plus, there are other things that I could be doing with my time. The last couple days have been pretty good to me. I've looked for jobs in Blue Earth, but there's been nothing. I figured I'll probably have to go to Albert Lea to find something.

I've also kept my TV shut off (with the exception of Mike and Mike In the Morning on ESPN this morning) and dug into my Bible. I've actually been a lot more patient the last two days with my Bible than I have in my entire life. Usually I get really tired of the repetitiveness (see: Leviticus) and try to find new places to start reading. But now I've realized it isn't worth it to skip around so much, even when it gets boring.


Word from the Frontline: Daunte Culpepper dropped huge numbers on Carolina last night. I see more promise in him than I expected. Congrats to Nate on his pick in last night's League of Champions draft.

1 comments:

The Giesenator said...

Daunte and Marc Bulger now look like qite the duo at Quarterback now.. im happy you have some new found patience! Patience is a great thing to have!