Thursday, June 22, 2006

....

I think I'm going to post this blog as a list of things that happened and/or I learned Tuesday, yesterday and within the last 2 hours. So here it goes:

  • I got hit in the face by a frisbee (thanks, Kyree)
  • I swatted the frisbee out of the air and broke a blood vessel on the palm side of my right middle finger (now I feel like Tim since I keep getting injured playing frisbee)
  • Stealing Amanda's car was amazingly great. Too bad the brakes were horrible enough for me to not drive all crazy-like
  • "Kyle" is still on vacation....so please stop using his name until he returns....
  • My mom is getting pains from the drain tubes, but that means they're about to come out soon. She got one of the two out yesterday. She also has to go to the doctor 3 different times next week for appointments.
  • Greg never answers his blog! I keep getting that stupid answering blog whenever I click on the link for his
  • I won a penny because someone fell asleep last night after they vowed not to
  • Had an awesome sub from Jimmy John's in Mankato
  • In a recent poll, 28% of the people surveyed believe the Bible is true, down from 38% last year. Consequently, 19% of those people believe the Bible is an "ancient book of fables," up from 13%. I find this pretty heartbreaking....
  • If a birdie (for badminton) is left out through all types of weather for about a year, the feathers will fall off quickly when you use it in a game.
  • Blue Earth is boring when nobody's around to hang out with
  • I almost hit Meehan in the Dairy Queen parking lot

That's about all I've got....

El número del día: I don't have a number today, but I do have a funny quote from Amanda -- "I have an underwear problem."

0 comments: