Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Please don't mind what I'm trying to say, 'cause I'm, I'm being honest....

Once again the title has nothing to do with the post. I'm just obsessed with the song "Honestly" by Cartel lately, and I wanted to throw a line up there. I also became obsessed with their song "The Minstrel's Prayer" while I typed this blog.


I was up and at 'em yet again this morning to go to my dentist appointment in Faribault. Scheduled for 9:50, my mom and I arrived at about 9:40. My mom finally went in at a few minutes after 10:00, and I had to wait until she was done because we were scheduled to see the same lady for our cleanings. I ended up going in at about 11:15 after reading one and a half issues of Sports Illustrated (cover to cover, every word). The worst part about getting your teeth cleaned is the half hour of no rinsing/eating/drinking after having the flouride treatment. But along with that wait, at least for me, comes a good meal. Today's came straight from Famous Dave's. Great food....

Speaking of great food, I hate canned peas. They are probably one of the few vegetables I can truly say I hate. On the other hand, I love fresh peas. Straight from the pod to the mouth. They're utterly irresistable. I eat them by the handful as snacks. Like candy....

Random quote del día número uno: "Just eating candy." -- My neighbor WB while he was eating fresh peas on my patio
Random quote el día número dos: "Apparently I went to Taco Bell...." -- Chris Porter of Last Comic Standing

2 comments:

Greg said...

So how the heck did that weird comic win immunity at the radio show? She wasn't funny at all. Dwyer and the tall blond who didn't finish were so much funnier.

Greg said...

And BTW, why do you go all the way to Faribault for your dentist appointments?