Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Omen

So, this post has nothing to do with that movie. I just couldn't think of another title.

I realized today that I have no idea why I continue to help with the recreation stuff at vacation Bible school. I don't really see what the kids get out of it. They have a good time and all, but they just like to cause trouble for us while they're supposed to be learning. I guess I just have no patience for annoying children. There are some that are calm and all, and I have no problem with them. Most of them, on the other hand, are usually too much to handle.

That's really all I've got. I guess I'll just have to deal with it for the rest of the week.

El número del día: Jesse Crain's ERA when he entered tonight's game against Seattle -- 6.66 Pretty ironic, eh?

2 comments:

The Giesenator said...

dude.. valleyfair = mega hot.. i hate the fact that i cant walk now.. because i have horrible rash! way to hot...

The Giesenator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.